W is for Wondrous

This month, my weekends have been filled with wondrous fun filled activities.

April through June Pages
Smash Folio, Photos, Scissors, Origami, Hand Lettering, & Dies
Julia's What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #315
I've been working on Smash Folio pages;

St. James The Greater
Watercolors, Colored Pencils, & Pens
Alexandra's Sunday Sketches
Ramona's Inspire Me Monday #180
Kristin & Eva's Paint Party Friday - Week 15 Year 5
I've been working on a sketch for a new icon;

NOLA's Home for the Weekend
iPhone 4S Photo
Sue's Image-in-ing
Denise, Roger & Leslie's ABC Wednesday - Letter W
Maria's Orange You Glad It's Friday #147
I've been walking the streets of New Orleans, Louisiana;

My Cup
Watercolor
By Tracey Fletcher King
I've been wowed by my friend Tracey;

Dad… You're a Hole In One
Ball Stamp, Scissors, Letter Punches, and Sewing Machine
Freshly Made Sketches - #190
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Friends or Superhero
Karen's Word Art Wednesday #188
and I've been wholeheartedly planning Father's Day.

Thank you for stopping by!  I also appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.  Wishing you a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. Souds like a great week with lots of fun things to do and make! Greetings from Rhineland, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Arnoldo and Happy Fathers Day when it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the juan in a million sketch! Glad to hear you're having a good month. Happy Sunday Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a wonderful post. Love the Father's Day card! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a happy Father' Day celebration!

    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/06/island-welcome-labadee-haiti.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicioso álbum de fotos, buenos diseños!!
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to NOLA in 1995, liked it.

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy and working on so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your visit already this early morning. Nice journal on your desk, and of course, I love that you are showing sights from New Orleans. Have you run across the NCIS show they are shooting there? Happy WOYWW from # 5.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you've had such a good week Arnoldo, so creative.
    liked the mug with the Mexican hat on it, most colourful!

    Best wishes,
    Di.
    ABCW team.

































    d

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful creations you have on display this morning!
    Glenda #34

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Arnoldo, happy WOYWW. You have been busy and I just love the mug. Enjoy your week Cheers RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful designs, all around! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun artwork! Is Smash folio the same as a Smashbook? Such a great and artistic way to keep all your memories of those fun weekends. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible creations. Loved seeing them.
    Happy ABCW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Busy as ever Arnoldo. Hope you have a great week and a
    happy woyww, Angela xXx 26

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful artwork as always. I love you smash folio album.
    Has Father's day been yet? I lost count.... But the card is smashing!

    Have a great week,
    Lisca#18

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you like the mug... It was a pleasure to paint... And happy Father's Day for Sunday... I hope it is filled with lots of fun and laughter...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You have been busy. Summer vacation is agreeing with you. Keep on enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you enjoy your Father's Day-Happy Father's Day Arnoldo. Sounds like it will be a fun filled day. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the St. James drawing, Arnoldo. In fact, I enjoyed all the things you showed on your post this week. Have a happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful St James illustration Arnoldo. Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. so many creative projects, it must've been a fun week :-) That father's day card is wonderful! Hope you celebrate well!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely treasures. Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful projects!! Love the house photos...and Tracey did an amazing job on your mug..I need to put my on my side bar with credit to her! Happy Fathers day to you, a wonderful and loving dad! One of a kind I imagine your girls would say!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun projects! Have a blessed Father's Day! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your art is, as always, FABULOUS and I am SO grateful that you've stopped by to share your talents with us. You may never know how much it means to me that you share your designs with us, Arnoldo. I'm SO grateful!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  28. P.S. Here are two more great challenges where this would fit perfectly, and they don't have near enough entries, so there are great chances of winning. I hope you will play along:

    Classy Cards N Such - http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2015/06/ccns-challenge-89-fathers-day.html

    CropStop - www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lots of fun art and activities here, Arnoldo, glad you are having such a happy time.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your 'working' is a;ways a labor of love...and it shows. I like especially the vignetting/blur around the house, which gave the image a dreamlike quality.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Father's Day! Watching golf so I really like your card with the golf ball♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/wispy-desert-bush/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wish you a happy week too ... Fantastic sketches! Great for OYGIF :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and know I will reciprocate. Please be aware that all comments are moderated. Blessings!

Popular Posts