1 Thessalonians 5:12-28

We appeal to you, brothers and sisters, to respect those who labor among you, and have charge of you in the Lord and admonish you; esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.  And we urge you, beloved, to admonish the idlers, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with all of them.

James 1:17
Pen and Markers
What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #537
Paint Party Friday Week 29 Year 9
T Stands for Toast & Eggs

See that none of you repays evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to all.  Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  Do not quench the Spirit.  Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; abstain from every form of evil.

Monochromatic Atomic Card
Tim Holtz Die, Thinlits, & Embossing Folders; and White Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Monochromatic

May the God of peace himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do this.

Birthday Slider Card (View 1/2)
Martha Stewart Punches; Assorted Papers; Ribbons; Marvy Calligraphy Marker; and Buttons
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Interactive

Beloved, pray for us.

Birthday Slider Card (View 2/2)
Original Design
Based on Michael Jacobs Construction Instructions

Greet all the brothers and sisters with a holy kiss.  I solemnly command you by the Lord that this letter be read to all of them.

Lily - Altered Photography
Nikon D3300 Photograph Edited on Pixelmator
Inspire Me Monday - 401
Word Art Wednesday - Weeks #404 & #405
Summer Link Party

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Beautiful art, as always. My fave today is the monochromatic card. Happy PPF! Valerie
Happy PPF Arnoldo!
You've a great skill in creating beautiful cards. I admire your photos too, that lily is spectacular :D)
Christine said…
Beautiful work for the challenges, I like that monochromatic card.
JFM said…
Happy PPF Arnoldo.
Beautiful pieces and photos and words.
Your post is so uplifting and wonderful.

Thank you~
Maria Medeiros said…
Beautiful artwork and lovely positive words. I love the monochromatic geometrical card. Very unique! I've never seen anything like that before and it makes me think of fantastic architecture. Have a lovely weekend and happy PPF.
sirkkis said…
Thank you Arnoldo for the wise words and lovely art of yours. Love the Lily, too. Happy PPF 💗
Hi Arnoldo, it's good to be busy I'm sure you'll agree and yes I am at the moment......no I am always! I started reading the words and they remind me of many thought that a good teacher would have and I know you will understand that but then I was distracted by that brilliant white piece of art. I have those dies and just haven't used them but you've inspired me to get them out.
Hope you have a lovely weekend, I should have a rest before starting all your jobs, you deserve it. Angela xXx
Caty said…
Wonderful Art journal page and cards Arnoldo, as always.
I wish you a very nice afternoon
Big hugs, Caty
Beth Niquette said…
How beautiful! I love that verse. He is indeed the Father of Lights..such a lovely description. Your paper art is extraordinary--fills my eyes it does. Which is the greatest compliment I can give.
Sarah Brennan said…
Fantastic art work Arnoldo. I particularly like the journal page with the illustrated scripture verse. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3
It’s a really illuminating, uplifting passage from the word, Arnoldo, and as always your art is beautiful indeed. Love the altered lily card .. and the interactive is a particularly clever design and words too. Welll done. It’s funny I love white but struggle with white on white cards, your s has lovely texture.
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}



Sharon Madson said…
Love the verse in James, well all of James. Fun journal page. Thanks for all the scripture in this post. Thank you too, for your visit to my blog; sorry I am a little late. But I always looks forward to your posts and scripture and your art!
Lindart said…
Lovely verse, so relevant to today's unrest. I love your Atomic Card - very creative! Thanks for your visit, and Happy Belated WOYWW! Lindart #25
Twiglet said…
Very creative artwork - I like the embossing on the top one - beautifully put together. xx Jo
Meihsia Liu said…
Love your beautiful art! Arnoldo. Such great inspirations! :)