T is for Thanksgiving 2014
Salutations! To me, Thanksgiving is a day to watch the Macy's parade, set the Thanksgiving table-scape, share a meal with loved ones, watch the Texas' Aggies play (Gig-em!), and most importantly, praise the Lord for all the blessings that He's bestowed upon me. This year, I am thankful for:
![]() |
| Thanksgiving Day Card Various Card Stock, Punches, and Twine Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thanksgiving |
… my tender loving family and friends;
![]() |
| Change From The Heart Mixed Media Tag Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - November |
… the transformative changes occurring in my family;
![]() |
| "Solitud, fuente de vida y juventud" (Solitude, fountain of life and youthfulness) Inspired by Pablo Picasso Mixed Media Alexandra's Sunday Sketches Art Journal Journey - Inspired by Masters Ramona's Inspire Me Monday #151 Julia's What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #286 Eva & Kristin's Paint Party Friday - Week 38 Year 4 |
…the tranquil evenings I spend in my art studio;
![]() |
| St. James Episcopal Church's Pumpkin Patch iPhone Photo Lorik's Mandarin Orange Monday #120 Bella's 52 Photo Project - Look Down Karen's Word Art Wednesday #160 |
… the traditional settings that color the holidays;
![]() |
| A Double Rainbow Over My Home iPhone Photo Denise, Roger & Leslie's ABC Wednesday - T is for Thrilling |
… and the thrilling moments that life brings.
May your week be filled with
love, joy, peace
and many other blessings!






A beautiful post Arnoldo! Thanks for another wonderful contribution to Art Journal Journey, your Picasso interpretation is inspiring. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely and heartfelt post!! We all have a lot to be thankful for--we just have to look around.
ReplyDeleteAmazing artwork wow....
ReplyDeletelove your textured tag and thank you so much for joining us for the Inspired by the masters theme over at Art Journal Journey - gorgeous page!
Blessings!
xxx
Susi
Happy Thanksgiving! Lovely pieces of art this week!
ReplyDeleteAmazing work as always Arnoldo! Such a blessing to see your beautiful works!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with family and friends!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
Hola Arnoldo! Me ha encantado su magnifico mix media tag, tiene unas texturas fabulosas. Su página inspirada en Picasso es maravillosa, me encanta el semblante de la mujer, refleja a la perfección el estado en que se encuentra.
ReplyDeleteUn gran post como de costumbre! Saludos de Mar
What a beautiful and moving post! I find myself very thankful these days too. Your tags are so amazing! I love them.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Thanksgiving with friends and family!
ReplyDeleteHugz, Z
Gorgeous post! Happy Thanksgiving! Your Tim tag is absolutely stunning...my favorite so far! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Wonderful presentation and sentiments♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/sky-tipping/
ReplyDeleteBeautiful still life with those richly coloured pumkins.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you...enjoy your time with your family.
And thank you for sharing with Mandarin Orange Monday:)
football and Thanksgiving. Frankly, I'm usually rooting AGAINST the Dallas Cowboys!
ReplyDeleteROG, ABCW
Such a lovely creation! You make wonderful ones.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your thoughtful captions and comments on my WW posts. :)
What a lovely, thankful post. Your art pieces are gorgeous, and I'm glad you are in such a good place. Enjoy, with blessings. Chris # 8
ReplyDeleteVery interesting tag indeed. Everything falls off my desk, the crooked angle just helps it along hahahah
ReplyDeleteBridget #1
What a lovely uplifting post. We sometimes forget in this crazy world to stop and be thankful. I love your art work, especially your tag and card.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving
Lynda B WOYWW 15
Beautiful gratitudes and what an amazing journal page - solitud, fuente de vida!
ReplyDeletewishing you a wonderful holiday weekend.
Great art work, Arnoldo! I wish you happy Thanksgiving with your family.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week.
Wil, ABCW Team
Beautiful cards and tags, I love the verses you posted too! I too am very thankful for the rich Life The Lord has blessed me with!Thanks for sharing,
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW Ginny #43
I absolutely adore those textures on your mixed media tag! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #41
ReplyDeleteLove the card. Happy Thanksgiving indeed Arnoldo.
ReplyDeleteWonderful artwork Arnoldo,
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented and I love you touching words and texts.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends,
Best wishes,
Di.
ABCW team.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Anoldo, your textured tag card is really lovely! Happy WOYWW to you, Annette #26
ReplyDeleteLove your gracious post. Lovely projects, too. Happy WOYWW and Thanksgiving! #57
ReplyDeleteThank you for a beautiful and inspirational post. I love your art work. Love the tag and also the 'solitud' page.
ReplyDeleteThe verse from Psalm 100 is very appropriate and as a whole with the pumpkin photo would make a beautiful Thanksgiving card. (I didn't know you gave each other cards for Thanksgiving)
Have a great week,
Lisca#24
Hi Arnoldo, love visiting you, there is so much feeling in your work.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and happy crafting dear friend, Angela x 60
An inspiring post Arnoldo, I especially love your journal page. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and I hope you will show your table scape next week? Annie C #67
ReplyDeleteLovely post and art work. I haven't visited you before, but I'll be back.
ReplyDeleteI love all of your creations and your sentiment is just beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
ReplyDeleteVon #17
Your Solitud Picasso face is much impressing; I find your art-style very interesting. Ulrike
ReplyDeleteGreat projects this week. I really like the Thanksgiving card with that cool focal point and the textured tag is amazing. I'm thankful for inspiring blog friends like you. Happy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful inspiring post! I just adore that textured tag.Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHi, you are invited to share this with Feline Art Friday:
ReplyDeletehttp://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/11/feline-art-friday_27.html
What a beautiful and gracious post!! Love the artwork too...the pensive lady is gorgeous!! Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend. Ours was in October!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Great post Arnoldo, loving all of your makes, especially the leaf textured tag, so fab. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy thanksgiving Arnoldo. A lovely post as ever. I love the tag and all your art work. My favourite colours are always in Autumn! X
ReplyDeleteI'm late getting around this week so belated Happy Thanksgiving! I loved this post, so sweet and then the treat of your art... I don't know which piece I like more... I just love them all!
ReplyDeleteHave an enjoyable weekend with lots of left-over turkey being used in all manner of creative ways! :D
Hugs,
Beth P
WOYWW #70
Just a little late visiting but Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Arnoldo
ReplyDeleteYour artwork and words are so beautiful. It's always such a pleasure to pop by and see your work.
Have a wonderful weekend
Blessing to you
Hello Arnoldo, thanks for another heartfelt and inspiring blogpost. I especially like your green tag and the way you have presented it, and enjoyed the other art too. May you have many more days and evenings like these wonderful ones.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you too.
Wonderful card and tag, but my absolute favorite is that beautiful drawing of transformation. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThese are all lovely creations, especially the thanksgiving card -- looks like it captures the essence of November! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous projects, Arnoldo. All of them are wonderful. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us and please know how grateful I am. I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
Amo il tuo disegno, così meravigliosamente espressivo!
ReplyDeleteAs always loved each and every piece of art...esp the Picasso inspired one and what a lovely rainbow and the quote, great! The tag is too cute :) I loved everything here :)
ReplyDeleteLove your submission! Thank you for adding to {Look Down}.
ReplyDelete