This morning, I woke up to a very pleasant surprise on my blog. Borqna, a gifted card designer from Bulgaria, awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. I was not familiar with it, so I did a little research. The origins are murky, but it appears to be a type of Pay It Forward award. According to Wayne Kollinger, "some time (in the recent past), somewhere (rumor has it that it might be Germany), someone (I guessing he/she was named Liebster) decided to do something nice for a whole lot of bloggers and started the Liebster Blog Award." I also found out on Google Translator that "liebster" is a German word that means favorite. Regardless of its origins, I believe it is a noble idea.
If you accept the Liebster Blog Award, you are asked to please:
- Thank your Liebster Award sender on your Blog.
- Link back to your sender on your Blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award onto your Blog;
- Present the Liebster Award to 3-5 other Blogs with 200 or less followers that you feel deserve recognition, because they inspire and motivate.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their Blog.
Now, I have the pleasure of giving the award. Drum roll, please! After much thought and deliberation, I am awarding it to: