The Love Continues to Grow

On January 19th, my wife and I celebrated our 21st Wedding Anniversary.  Although we both had to work that morning, we had a marvelous steak dinner and shared a bottle of wine that evening at our favorite wine place in town.  It was perfect!


As one of her gifts, I made her a simple accordion style card, reminiscent of the vintage greeting cards of the early 1900's.  I made the accordion using instructions found at The Spotted Canary Blog, and used a sheet of pink card stock for the base.  I pieced the artwork by cutting up a 12x12 sheet of DCWV's "The Four Seasons" Stack, which I found at a local Marshall's.  The word "Love" came from the same piece of paper, and worked well with my own handwriting.  She loved it!


I hope you enjoy my design as much as my wife did.  Follow my blog and let me know what you think.  Have a blessed weekend!

Comments