Believe
Greetings! It is the CPS 5th Anniversary Day 10 celebration, and Lee Murphy and The Stamps of Life challenged their readers to use sketch CPS #26 to design a card. It appears complex, but if you think collage, it's a lot easier to manage.
For my birthday, my youngest daughter gave me the Collage: Vintage Notecard Kit, which features artwork by Maryjo Koch. I love it, and have featured some Artist Trading Cards and other pieces in a previous posting, which incorporate some of the papers in the set. I also had some K & Company Brenda Walton die-cut and rub-on stickers that coordinated quite well. I wrote my Bible verse on a scrap piece of paper, and then arranged the paper blocks loosely using the sketch as a guide. I used a butterfly cutout in place of the flower, and also layered 3 stickers around my design. I felt the latter added dimension and helped guide the eye around my artwork.


How truly beautiful this collage card is!! Thank you for playing along!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I' truly enjoyed your challenge. Blessings.
DeleteI believe!...
ReplyDeleteWhat complicated sketch! A card is fantastic! Great performance! Congratulations!
Good luck!
You are so kind. Blessings!
Delete