Fascinating Fridays Interview

About a week ago, my blogging friend Tenia Nelson, from Jazzy Paper Designs, asked me to e-mail her, because she had "a very cool question and very important question."  I was intrigued, so I e-mailed her back immediately.  Sure enough, she had a very cool and very important question.  She asked if she could interview me for Fascinating Fridays, which is a weekly feature at Noor's Blog.  I was thrilled, and of course, I accepted.  I humbly invite you to read the interview and see some of my personal favorite pieces at Paperie Designs Studio.  I hope you enjoy it and feel lead to leave a comment.  Blessings!

THANK YOU TENIA AND NOOR!

Comments

Borqna said…
Great interview!
Amazing presentation!BRAVO!
To me it was very interesting to read all this.
I shall be very glad if other people join yours challenge.
Wish you success!